On Friday, April 9, the CS Department will hold a Research Day in the Tate Reception Hall from 12-3 pm.
1. Xia Qu - Modeling Recursive Reasoning by Humans Using Empirically Informed Interactive POMDPs (24 votes)
2. Aryabrata Basu - Field Valid Probability Assessment in Uncertain and Multiagent Settings (18 votes)
3. Gurinder Gosal - ProKinO: Design and Development of Ontology on Protein Kinases (14 votes)
1. Anousha Mesbah - Localization in Dynamic Multi-Agent Systems (22 votes)
2. Ekhlas Sonu - GaTAC: A Scalable and Realistic Testbed for Multiagent Decision Making (21 votes)
- Amir Asiaee - Semantics and Services Enabled Problem-Solving Environment for T. cruzi (14 votes)
- Uthayasanker Thayasivam - On the Utility of WordNet for Ontology Alignment (14 votes)