CSGSA is a student organization that exists to facilitate and promote the clear and transparent communication between the Computer Science Department’s graduate students and the following groups:
- Faculty and staff of the Computer Science Department;
- Graduate Student Association of the University of Georgia; and
- The Graduate School and other branches of the University of Georgia administrative hierarchy.
CSGSA also exists to promote Computer Science graduate student involvement in graduate student related departmental events (e.g., the spring picnic), professional development, extracurricular activities, alumni outreach, and student groups associated with the field of Computer Science (e.g., the UGA Chapter of the Association for Computing Machinery).
CSGSA has three elected liaisons:
- UGA GSA Department Representative (Shima Dastgheib: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Department Liaison (Michael Cotterell: email@example.com)
- Professional Liaison (Arsham Mesbah: firstname.lastname@example.org)
We also encourage you to read our constitution.