Hello and welcome to my homepage. I’m a PhD student in Dept. of Computer Science at University of Georgia. I started the PhD program in fall 2007 and joined THINC Lab under supervision of Dr. Doshi. My research area includes Semantic Web, Information Retrieval, and Natural Language Processing.
About mecoming soon ...
coming soon ...
- A. H. Asiaee, P. Doshi, T. Minning, S. Sahoo, P. Parikh, A. Sheth and R. L. Tarleton, “From Questions to Effective Answers: On the Utility of Knowledge-Driven Querying Systems for Life Sciences Data”. Submitted to ISWC 2010.
- Amir Asiaee, Semantics and Services Enabled Problem-Solving Environment for T.cruzi, (Poster), Research Day, University of Georgia, February 2010. [winner of 3rd prize]
- Amir Asiaee, "User Interface Design: A Formal Approach", Master Thesis, 2007. [in Farsi]
- Introduction to Computing and Programming CSCI-1301 @ UGA (Fall 2008) – Lab Instructor
- Discrete Mathematics CSCI-2610 @ UGA (Spring 2008 & Fall 2007) - TA
- Algorithms CSCI-4470/6470 @ UGA (Fall 2007) - TA
- Software Engineering Lab CE-40404 @ SUT (Spring 2006) – Instructor
- Advanced Software Engineering @ SUT (Fall 2005) – TA
I’ve been involved with a number of interesting projects over past years. Most of them were group projects and often defined as final course projects. Check a selective list of them:
Office: Boyd GSRC 539G
The University of Georgia
Athens, GA 30605
Email: aha [AT] uga [DOT] edu