Admissions application information is available online from the Graduate Admissions Office or by email from firstname.lastname@example.org. Please visit the Graduate School's website for a complete list of requirements.
Submit the following information to Graduate Admissions with your application:
- Application for admission, resume, statement of purpose, and unofficial transcripts ( undergraduate and/or graduate degrees) ( including degrees in progress). Transcripts must show marksheet, grades, and grade point average. If offered admission, official transcripts must be sent by the institution to University of Georgia Graduate Admissions office or student must bring a sealed official transcript when on campus.
- Official GRE scores ( all graduate degrees in Computer Science) ( institutional code 5813) ( within 5 years)- you may send the unofficial copy, but official scores must be received by the school for review and final decision.
- Official TOEFL, official IELTS or official Duolingo ( international applicants only) ( within 2 years)- can be submitted electronically by choosing University of Georgia Graduate Admissions as recipient when sending scores. See minimum English proficiency requirements.
- Three letters of recommendation. These must be from qualified persons who have taught or supervised you in an academic and/or professional capacity.
- A Statement of Purpose must indicate your goals for graduate study in Computer Science at the University of Georgia.
All application documents and official test scores should be sent to UGA Graduate Admissions office only. Please check the status of your application on Slate.
NOTE: We DO NOT waive the GRE for graduate admission.
NOTE: We DO NOT provide Graduate Application Fee waiver. All applicants are required to pay application fee for admission.
NOW ACCEPTING INTERNATIONAL STUDENT APPLICATIONS FOR SPRING 2023!
Domestic Applicants: fall semester: July 1st
spring semester: November 15th
International Applicants: fall semester: April 15th
spring semester: October 15th
Graduate Admissions Office:
University of Georgia Graduate School
310 Herty Drive
Athens, GA 30602
(706) 542-1739. Email: email@example.com
School of Computing:
Dr. John Miller, Professor and Graduate Coordinator,
School of Computing
219 Hardman Hall
Athens, GA 30606
706-542-2911/ Email: firstname.lastname@example.org